Thursday 29 April 2010

How much do I love Spring?

A lot, that's how much. And the main reasons?

LIGHT

Aside from it being lighter much later now, the colour of the light is ludicrously pretty. Just as evening starts to fall, the light turns this beautiful orange-gold which makes shooting a real pleasure.

38/365

DSC03711

DSC03852

It's a lot of fun to shoot things from different angles and incorporate the fall of the light into the composition of the shot. If I had Seasonal Affective Disorder then the springtime light would be the ultimate cure.

COLOUR

Ahh, springtime flowers. Bright colour is the answer to everything. Yesterday my mum, sister and I were in Southampton so Tasha could go see a university there, and I was overwhelmed by bright and beautiful colours everywhere I looked.

DSC03864

DSC03856

DSC03860

MOOD

Everyone is happier when we move out of the gloom of winter and into the joy of spring.

DSC03871

Even the most miserable teenagers we know. :)

42/365

0 comments:

Post a Comment